Members

นี่มัน! เมสซี่ ชัดๆรูปหล่อพ่อรวยคนนี้เล่นตัวจริงให้สโลวาเกีย2นัดติดๆนัดแรกเสมอนัด2บุกไปชนะ2เม็ดนั่นคือเจ้าหนู Weiss เด็กปั้นเราเอง

เล่นได้เทพมากๆกับทีมชาติสโลวาเกีย ลากเลื้อยยังกะ เมสซี่ ผมว่าเจ้าหนู Vladi Weiss คนนี้อีก 2-3 ปีดังกระฉูดเหมือน เมสซี่แน่นอนขอฟัดธง

Weiss gets a grip on World Cup family trip

Vladi Weiss added to his growing reputation with an eye-catching performance in the 2-0 victory over Northern Ireland that steered Slovakia closer to next year's World Cup finals.
The 19-year-old winger, who made his City debut from the bench at the end of last season, was a revelation last month when he tormented Barcelona in front of a 94,000 Nou Camp crowd.

Windsor Park experienced the Weiss effect on Wednesday night when his scintillating run turned defender Jonny Evans inside out before he crossed for Stanislav Sestak's crucial opener.

Victory took group leaders Slovakia, managed by Vladi's father, also called Vladimir, a step closer to a place in South Africa next summer while badly denting Northern Ireland's hopes.

Northern Ireland defender Ryan McGivern, Weiss' Blues team-mate currently on loan at Leicester, said: "I've seen him do things like that in training every day. I thought he was man of the match and fully deserved it.

down the right and I'm sure that in a
couple of years, everyone will know a
lot more about Vladi Weiss.

...Ryan McGivern...

Slovakia now head the qualifying group with 19 points, followed by Slovenia and Northern Ireland both on 14, and Weiss Senior is delighted with the contribution of the Blues winger.

He said: "Of course I am very proud because he is just 19. He is a player for the future. How good is he? You will have to ask someone else, but he has a lot of talent."

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

สุดยอดเลยครับ ให้ลงเล่นบ้างน่าจะดี ไม่ก็ให้ยืมตัวเพื่อหาประสบการณ์
ฮ่าๆๆ
สุดยอดดด
อืมๆ

จา ติด ตาม ผล งาน เด้อ
กลัวแมร่งจาย้ายไปทีมอื่นจัง ยิ่งพ่อรวยงี๊ไม่ค่อยหลงเงิน -*-
หล่อเหมือน กัน นะเนี่ย...
ต้องบอกต่อ ยัยชิแล้ว แหละ

เห็น ว่า ชอบเด็ก ...อิอิ

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.