Members

คาเปโล่ ไม่เอาเทอร์รี่เป็นกัปตันทีมแล้ว อ้างเป็นตัวอย่างไม่ดี จะให้เฟอร์ดินานเป็นแทน (ถูกต้องแล้วคราบ)

เขาไม่ตั้งเป็นกัปตันทีมเพราะไม่อยากให้เยาวชนเห็นตัวอย่างเลวๆๆ ยังไม่รู้สึกรู้สาหน้าด้านสุด สรรญเสริญบริดจ์ผู้ถูกกระทำยังสละตำแหน่ง ไม่ต้องการให้เป็นภาระกับทีม นับถือน้ำใจบริดจ์ที่สุด

Capello will not reappoint Terry as England captain

John Terry
Terry cannot expect to get the armband back under Capello's reign

England coach Fabio Capello says John Terry will not regain the captaincy while he is in charge of the team.

Terry was stripped of the role after allegations about his private life, with Rio Ferdinand set to take over.

"Until the World Cup, Terry will not be the captain again. After the World Cup? If I remain as England manager? I think not," said Capello.

"I ask the captain to set an example for young people. What he did was not good. I told him this, he understood."

Terry, 29, is still believed to harbour hopes of regaining the captaincy in the future but Capello feels he is no longer suitable to wear the
armband because of his behaviour towards England colleague Wayne
Bridge.

Manchester City's Bridge ruled himself out of international contention following allegations that former Chelsea team-mate Terry had an affair with his ex-girlfriend.

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

สม คำขอโทษเคยมีออกมาจากปากบ้างไหม
น่าตกใจนะครับ ที่เทอรี่ผู้ที่เป็นต้นเหตุของเรื่องกลับไม่ขอโทษในกรณีนี้เลย

เป็นธรรมดา ครับที่บริดจะรู้สึกเสียใจแค่ไหน

ยากที่จะอยู่ร่วมทีมกันได้จริงๆ
ข่าวนี้มันระยะนึงแล้วไม่ใช่เหรอครบั
เสียดายนัดที่เจอกัน...ถ้าบายออยู่สงสัยเจทีอาจโดนแบบฟานเพอร์ซี่ก็ได้...เจอแค่เตฟที่ตัวเล็กกว่า...

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.