Members

เอามาเป็นเพลเมกเกอร์ทีมเราไหม ดาวรุ่งฟิออเรนตินา

3Fiorentina Rejected €30 Million Manchester City Offer For Stevan Jovetic - Report

Photo GalleryZoom
Stevan Jovetic's brilliance wasn't enough for Fiorentina to take down Bayern in the Champions League
Related Links
Teams
Fiorentina
Man City
Players
Stevan Jovetic
Riccardo Montolivo
Fiorentina have rejected a €30 million offer from Manchester City for Montenegrin ace Stevan Jovetic, according to Il Corriere dello Sport-Stadio.

Sporting director Pantaleo Corvino said on Tuesday he received a €30m offer but "turned it down" because the club are keeping all their stars as they aim for a stellar campaign.

But the Italian failed to specify which club had come forward. Corriere claims it was Premier League big spenders City, but their mega offer was not considered generous enough by the Viola. That appears to be backed by Corvino.

"Manchester City were offering €30m, but the club said no." Corvino is now quoted as saying.

The announcement comes just days after temporary president Mario Cognini claimed the club "will not be selling our champion players".

And to underline their intent on keeping prized assets, Riccardo Montolivo has revealed he is in line for an extension, amid reports Juventus are tracking him.

"I still have two years on my contract and I want to stay and renew it," the Italian told Tuttosport.

"Juventus? I read the rumours, but there has never been anything concrete. In any case my will to stay is clear.

"Maybe I can renew my current deal for three years until 2015."

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.