Members

เบนจานี่่ แข้งใหม่อย่างเป็นทางการของเรือใบ

จากเว็บหลักของสโมสรได้ยืนยันอย่างเป็นทางการแล้วว่า เขาได้เป็นสมาชิกขุนพลเรือใบเรียบร้อยแล้ว ต่อไปเราก็จะเห็นฝีเท้าของเขาในการเล่นให้กับแมนซิตี้ในที่สุด ลุ้นอยากเห็นเขาเตะในนัดดาร์บี้แมชกับแมนยู คู่กับไกเซโด้ แต่ไม่รู้จะได้เห็นหรือเปล่า
Benjani signs for £3.87million 05/02/2008 14:35

Manchester City are delighted to announce the signing of Benjani Mwaruwari from Portsmouth for £3.87million.
The Zimbabwe striker joins the Blues on a two and a half year deal after passing a medical yesterday and agreeing personal terms.

Further payments could be made if the player makes up to 75 senior starts.

The Premier League and Football Association have approved the transfer, and the 12-goal hitman will go straight into Sven-Goran Eriksson’s squad, taking the number 27 shirt.

He is expected to join his new team mates for training at Carrington today.

The Harare-born player captains his national side, and he played in the Champions League while with Auxerre during his four-year stay with the French side prior to joining Portsmouth in 2006.

Chief Executive Alistair Mackintosh said: "I would like to thank Portsmouth Football Club, the Premier League and the Football Association for their help, understanding and assistance in enabling this transfer to be completed to the satisfaction of all concerned.

"In particular I would like to thank Peter Storrie of Portsmouth and Sir David Richards of the Premier League for their hard work and pragmatism.”

Sven-Goran Eriksson said of the deal: “I am delighted that we have signed such a quality player, and I am looking forward to working with him straight away.”

Tim Oscroft

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

สุดยอดแล้วกองหน้าตัวใหม่2คนน่าจะลงคู่กันในดาร์บี้แมทช์เมื่องแมนเชสเตอร์ในอาทิตย์นี้นะ
มีกำลังใจขึ้นเยอะทีมเราจะแกว่งขึ้น
เช่นกันครับ อยากเห็นสองกองหน้าตัวใหม่ลงคู่กัน เจ๋งแน่ครับ แล้วเราน่าจะได้เห็นการเปลี่ยนแปลงไปในทางที่ดีขึ่น เนอะ
3 ล้านกว่า แจ่มจัง ใครต่อรองครับ ฝีมือสูด.....ยอด
ได้มาแล้ว ก็โล๊ะ เอมเพงซ่า กับ วาสเชลล ออกไป ด่วนๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.