Members

ย้ายแล้ว บริดซบขุนค้อนด้วยสัญญายืมตัวจนจบฤดูกาล

Wayne Bridge has signed for West Ham on loan until the end of the season and has set his sights on helping the club stay in the Premier League.

Sky Sports News reported earlier on Wednesday evening that the Manchester City defender had completed his medical at Upton Park and the deal has now been confirmed.

Bridge, 30, who had been limited to just nine appearances for City this season, now wants to play on a regular basis and is ready to fight against relegation with the Hammers.

Ahead of a possible debut against Arsenal on Saturday, the left-back told the Hammers' official website: "I am delighted to sign for West Ham United.

"I am just looking forward to meeting everyone at the training ground, starting work and getting out on the pitch and playing in front of the fans. I am glad the loan is sorted and I'm ready to play.

Quality

"It will be great to play a part in helping keep West Ham in the Premier League. It would be a big achievement."

Bridge watched West Ham's Carling Cup semi-final first-leg victory over Birmingham at Upton Park in person.

And the retired England international has no doubts that he has made the right move in joining Avram Grant's side on a six-month deal.

"I know a few of the players from England and I know the physio," said Bridge. "I spoke to Scotty Parker and a few people and they told me what a great club it is. That definitely helped me make the decision to come here.

"There is a lot of quality here and I know we can move up the table. The first half on Tuesday was great. There should have been a few more goals and then the team came back with 10 men. If we can play like that every week we'll be fine."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6659780,00.html

ง่วงแล้วขี้เกียจแปล เอาเป็นว่าบริดผ่านการตรวจร่างกายและเซ็นสัญญาไปเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้วด้วยสัญญายืมตัว6เดือน พร้อมกับมีหยอดคำหวานว่าจะช่วยให้เวสแฮมรอดตกชั้นบลาๆ

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ตามคาด ขอให้โชคดีครับ โขว์ผลงานให้เต็มที่ อาจจะได้กลับมาครับ บริดจ์ อิอิ
กลับมาขอหั๊ย แม๊บๆ วะฮ๊าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

ไปดีมาดีนะ ทีมบริดรอนานกลับมา

ปล.ทำไมไม่ซื้อขาดไปเลยอ่ะ

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.