Members

แฟนผีช็อก!"ฮาร์โก้"ตรวจร่างกายจ่อลงเรือใบ

ทำเอาเรดส์ เดวิลส์ช็อกเหมือนกันหลังมีรายงานว่าโอเว่น ฮาร์กรีฟอดีตมิดฟิลด์ของแมนเชสเตอร์ ยูไนเต็ดได้เดินทางเข้าตรวจร่างกายเตรียมย้ายไปร่วมทัพแมนเชสเตอร์ ซิตี้แล้ว

อดีตแข้ง"ปิศาจแดง"กลายเป็นนักเตะไร้่สังกัดไปในซัมเมอร์นี้หลังหมดสัญญาลงกับแชมป์พรีเมียร์ปัจจุบัน ทำให้กลายเป็นที่สนใจของหลายสโมสรในอังกฤษ

อย่างไรก็ตามเจ้าตัวเตรียมทำเรด เดวิลส์ช็อกตาตั้งหลังอาจได้ย้ายไปอยู่กับ"เรือใบสีฟ้า"หากเขาสามารถพิสูจน์ให้ทีมเงินถุงเงินถังเห็นว่าไม่มีปัญหาเรื่องความฟิต

ฮาร์กรีฟถูกถ่ายภาพได้หลังออกมาจากโรงพยาบาลวอเตอร์บริดจ์ในวันนี้หลังเข้ารับการตรวจร่างกายนาน 3 ชั่วโมง โดยแข้งวัย 30 ปีหน้าตาดูมีความสุขหลังได้พบกับทีมแพทย์ของแมนฯ ซิตี้ที่ด้านหลังของโรงพยาบาล

อดีตมิดฟิลด์ทีมชาติอังกฤษต้องเจอกับปัญาหาอาการบาดเจ็บเรื้อรังที่หัวเข่าและโคนขาหนีบในช่วง 4 ปีหลังมานี้แต่เจ้าตัวก็ยืนยันว่ากลับมาฟิตสมบูรณ์เต็มที่อีกครั้งและพยายามพิสูจน์ให้ทุกทีมเห็นผ่านการลงวีดีโอในยูทูป

ขอบพระคุณ soccersuck.com ครับ

ปล.แฟนเรือก็ช๊อกนะ ฮ่าา

Views: 1781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Owen Hargreaves joins Man City

OWEN HARGREAVES has agreed a shock move to Manchester City... after playing just ELEVEN MINUTES in two years.

The injury-plagued former Manchester United and England star convinced big-spending City he has a future.

But his one-time United team-mate Wayne Rooney reckons Hargreaves, 30, will struggle to recapture the sort of form that won him a place in the 2002 and 2006 World Cup finals while he was playing in the Bundesliga for Bayern Munich.

He was voted the best England best player in the 2006 competition.

Rooney said: "He's been out for a couple of years now and, to be fair to him, he's worked really hard.

"He got back last season, played one game, and then did his hamstring.

"It will be difficult for him to get back to his best but I hope he can.

"From an England point of view, he's the type of midfield player we haven't really had before.

"If he can get back, great, but it is going to be difficult for him."

Hargreaves — whose career began with Calgary Foothills in the Canadian league — was released by United at the end of last season.

He then had to post videos on YouTube this summer to show he had overcome his injury problems. He came through a three-hour medical yesterday.

The move was a shock to his new Manchester City team-mates. When SunSport broke the news to Joe Hart, the keeper said: "Pardon? Has he? Wowzers — where's that come from? Really?

"I don't know what to make of that — that's been put on my toes. Great, great. It's a massive signing.

"I've never been involved with him but I saw a lot of him before and know how highly he was regarded when he was at Bayern Munich and at Manchester United.

"He's a huge player and if he's fit and a part of Manchester City, he'll be another great signing."

Joleon Lescott, City's centre-back and England defender said: "I'm not surprised that we're signing Owen because he's a great player. We've got such a lot of talent in the squad and to add to it is healthy.

"He can definitely come back for England. I don't think anyone is ruling him out of any competition. If we can get him fit I'm sure it won't be long before he is back to his best.

"The manager has seen something. We all know he's got the quality to play Champions League football. That can only bode well for the club."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3784629/Owen-Ha...

เทพนะตัวเนี๋ยถ้าไม่เจ็บบ่อยๆ คงเป็นสตาร์ระดับโลกไปแล้ว

เชื่อตาทีมงาน city นะ เค้าคงไม่ได้แค่ดูคลิปใน youtube หรอก

คงไม่ได้เอามาร่วมทีมไว้ทำส้มแมวแน่ๆ(เอประโยคนี้เจ้าของอยู่ไหนน้าลุงชักคิดถึง)

โจ ฮาร์ท บอก เยี่ยมเลย  เอามาเลย
เอาไว้เล่นถ้วยเล็กไงครับ.......

ฟรี ๆ นะ อาจจะดีต่อสโมสรด้วยครับ

และอนาคตอาจขายได้ราคาดีด้วย

ดีครับ เอามาแก้ขัดได้ เพราะปีนี้ เรือใบจอมสลัด ต้องลงแข่งทั้ง 4 รายการ จึงต้องการผู้มีประสบการณ์มาคอยสำรองไว้น่ะครับ

อยากรู้จัง มาทำไม...

ถ้ายอมเสียเวลาอ่านที่เขามาโพสต์ตอบกันซักนิดก็รู้ไปละ

น่าสงสารเมื่อก่อนเก่ง แต่อาการบาดเจ็บรบกวน จะขอเล่นให้แมน ยู

แบบจ่ายค่าจ้างตามนัดที่ลงเล่นก็ยังไม่ได้รับสัญญา ถ้ายังพอเล่นได้จริงๆก็ช่วยๆเค้าไปเถอะ

ถ้าไม่ได้เล่นบอลก็ไม่มีอาชีพ ช่วงปลายของชีวิตด้วย ถือว่าเป็นมนุษยธรรม ช่วยๆกันไปสำรองนัดละ 10-20 นาที

เค้าก็พอใจแล้วแค่พอมีรายได้เลี้ยงปากเลี้ยงท้อง ค่าเหนื่อยเค้าคงไม่เรียกมากเกินไปอยู่แล้ว

20,000/week

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.