Members

ตำนานแข้งทองอาเจนไตน์บาตีสตูต้าประนามเตเวซ

หากเป็นตัวเองจะไม่ทำแบบนี้ จะกลับไปทำงานให้เรือใบ  บอกเตเวซรับค่าจ้างแล้วต้องทำงาน ต้องให้ความเคารพทีม

v

v

v

Man City rebel Tevez blasted by Argentina legend Batistuta Carlos Tevez By talkSPORT
Monday, November 21
0 comments
Argentina legend Gabriel Batistuta has condemned the ongoing actions of compatriot Carlos Tevez.
The Manchester City striker has not featured for Roberto Mancini's side since September and returned to his homeland last week, reportedly without the club's permission.
And now fellow Argentinian Batistuta, who is the country's all-time leading scorer, has criticised the 27-year-old for his conduct.
"I would never do what Carlitos is doing," he told Fox Sports. "I would return to Manchester City to work. I do not know all the reasons but I would not do that. The club pay his wages and must be respected. "

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1303...

Views: 742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

นั้นแหละครับ คือสิ่งทีี่ถูกต้อง ทีี่ไม่ใช่เพียงอาชีพนักเตะที่พึงกระทำ ทุกอาชีพแหละครับ

อาชีพอื่นคุณทำแบบนี้ได้มัั้ยครับ ถามดูหน่อยเถอะ ดีแล้วครับอยากให้ทุกๆฝ่ายออกาตักเตือน สอน (ไ่ม่ใช่ด่านะครับไม่เอาๆ)

ชัดเจน

ถูกต้องนะครับ ไม่ว่าจะได้ลงเล่นหรือไม่ได้ลงเล่น เราควรต้องให้ความเคารพต่อทีมครับ เป็นมืออาชีพจริงๆๆ บาติสตูต้า

like เลยคับ ๆ:D

เตฟไม่มีทางที่จะเป็นนักเตะที่ดีได้แน่นอน ฟันธง!!!

น่าเสียดาย

เป็นแค่ระดับนักเตะที่เก่ง แต่ไม่ใช่ระดับตำนาน

ตำนานของฟิออละกัน

บาติโกลลลลลลลลลลลลลล์

อยากไห้ จอห์นสัน พัฒนาฝีมือแทนซิลวาจะได้ทดแทนกันได้ คิดว่าน่าลองนะ

สงสารเตพ...ใคร ๆ ก็ไม่รัก

สงสารสโมสร เตฟไม่จงรักภัคดี กินเงินฟรี แต่ไม่ทำงาน

เห็นด้วย .... ครับ ^^ เมื่อเธอไม่มีใจ รั้งไว้จะได้อะไร 

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.