Members

แมนซิตี้ แถลงปลดสเวนแล้ว เพื่อนๆจะได้หายอึดอัดซะที

สโมสร แมน ซิตี้ ได้แถลงการยืนยันว่าปลดสเวนแล้ว ( แหล่งข่าวจากต่างประเทศหลายสำนัก) เพื่อนๆจะได้หายใจทั่วท้องซักที แต่อีกแหล่งข่าวไม่รู่ว่าจริงมั๊ย จะแถลงเปิดตัวมาร์ค ฮิวส์ ผ้จัดการทีมคนใหม่ และ โจอัลเวส นักเตะกองหน้าชาวบราซิล ด้วยค่าตัวทุบสถิติสโมสร คือ 18 ล้านปอนด์
เพื่อนๆ มีความเห็นอย่างไรบ้างครับ

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ยืนยันข่าวนี้แล้วครับจากเว็บ mcfc.co.uk

Sven-Goran Eriksson leaves Manchester City

Sven-Goran Eriksson and Manchester City Football Club have parted company by mutual consent, the Club announces today.
Chief Executive, Alistair Mackintosh said, “The Board of Directors and all at Manchester City would like to thank Sven for his efforts and contributions throughout the season and we wish him all the best for the future. Sven remains a friend of the Club.”

Sven Goran Eriksson added, “I have enjoyed my time at Manchester City very much indeed and in particular, I would like to thank the fans, players and staff for their amazing support over the season. I wish the Club, and everyone associated with it, much success in the coming years.”

The Club will make no further announcement in relation to the managerial position until after a successor is appointed.

ที่มา www.mcfc.co.uk
มาร์ค ฮิวส์ เอามาทำไมเวงกำ ไม่ติดทอป 4หรอกก๊าบ
ได้มารค ฮิวส์นี่ ถือว่าโชคดีมากๆเลย เพราะมารค ฮืวจัดว่าเปนกุนซือที่ประสพความสําเร็จทั้งตอนคุมทีมชาติ ไม่แน่ใจว่าเวส ป่าวนะ กับตอนทําแบลกเบรนนี่ผลงานสมํ่าเสมอดีมาก สายตาก้อคมดึงนักเตะมาไม่ค่อยมีคําว่าขาดทุน แถมปั้นดาวรุ่งให้เด่นได้ตั้งเยอะ อย่างดารบีเชียร์ก้อคนนึง

สุดยอดจิงๆถ้าได้...แต่มันไม่เหนมีข่าวจากที่ไหนบอกเลยนะ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.