Members

“The ambition of the club is to challenge at the top table, not only in this country but in Europe as well and that’s my aim,” said Hughes on Setanta Sports News. “That’s the reason I came here.

วาทะกินใจ

ความทะเยอทยานของสโมสรที่จะเป็นสุดยอด ไม่ใช่แค่ในอังกฤษ แต่เป็นยุโรป นั่นแหละ คือเหตุผลทำไมผมถึงมาที่นี้

had a fantastic time at Blackburn, it’s a fantastic club with great people who gave me every support they could," he added.

“It was difficult at times with the amount of finance I had available but it was a job I was really pleased to do – we had great success.

“But I knew there was a limit to how far I could take the club and it’s a case that I’m at a club now that I feel can match my ambitions.

อดีตกับแบล็ตเบิร์น

แม้จะประสบความสำเร็จอย่างดีที่นั่น แต่ขีดจำกัดทั้งงบประมาณ และ สโมสร มันเป็นเหตุให้ผมต้องไปหาสโมสรใหม่ที่ตอบสนองความทะเยอทยานของผม

"My ambition is to take the club forward - I've been at a club that has had three top 10 finishes and three cup semi-finals and I want to move on from that and start winning trophies."

เพื่อไปจุดที่สูงกว่า แค่จบฤดูกาล 1 ใน 10 และ เข้ารอบรอง เอฟ เอ คัพ 3 ฤดูกาลติด มันถึงเวลาไปสู่ที่ที่ทำให้ผม คว้าถ้วยรางวัล

ส่วนที่จะคว้า 2 เด็กเก่า เบนท์ลีย์ กับ ซานต้า ครูสด้วย

Hughes did not rule out going back to his former club, with the likes of David Bentley and Roque Santa Cruz reported targets.

“Players and targets need to be looked at, but, at this time, we’ve very early in our tenure,” said Hughes.

เจ้าตัวไม่ปฎิเสธหรือตอบรับ บอกต้องดูกันต่อไป

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

คว้ามาให้ได้น้า นักเตะน่ะ

ปล. ท่านประธานก็อย่าเป็นแบบ เสี่ยหมีนะ ที่ซื้อเชว่ามาแสนแพงน่ะ ต้องเชื่อใจฮิวส์นะท่านเพราะว่าเขาต้องเอาผู้ที่เข้ากับระบบเขามาเล่นมากกว่าชื่อเสียงน้า

ผมละห่วงท่านทักกี้จะเป็นแบบเสี่ยหมี ที่อยากได้นักเตะดังมากเกินไปอะ แต่รายของดิญโญ่ก็ยังไม่แก่เกิน 28 พอโอเค หุหุหุ อย่าน้อย 2 ปีก่อนจะ 30 ขอให้เหยินน้อยระเบิดฟอร์มอีกทีเถิด สาธุ
แม้ชื่อเสียง ความสำเร็จ ของฮิวส์ จะสู้สเวนไม่ได้ และมีหลายคนออกมาบอกว่าปลดสเวนแล้วได้ฮิวส์มา ได้ประโยชน์อะไร ฮิวส์ดีกว่าสเวนตรงไหน แต่ที่ผมรู้แน่ ๆ ฤดูกาลหน้า ทีมของเราบุกแหลก เตะกระจาย ตามสโตร์ของฮิวส์แน่นอน ต้องไปบอกฮิวส์ให้ลบคำสบประมาทของคนอื่นให้ได้ เราต้องดีกว่าเดิม
ดีใจครับที่เป็นฮิวส์ ดีกว่าที่จะเป็น คนอื่นที่โก่งราคาสูงหรือเน้นอุด
สู้ๆ ครับ

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.