Members

พ่อตากุนแนะ มันโช่เน้นรุกหน่อยได้มะ

Maradona: Mancini 'not daring enough'

Argentina great Diego Maradona believes Manchester City may stumble in the Premier League title race because manager Roberto Mancini is "too defensive".

มาราโดน่าเชื่อว่า ซิตี้อาจจะพลาดแชมป์พรีเมียร์ลีก เนื่องจากมันโช่เน้นเกมส์รับจนเกินเหตุ

Diego Maradona
GettyImagesDiego Maradona believes Man City may choke

Maradona is in Manchester visiting son-in-law Sergio Aguero and offered his opinion on City, who sit two points clear of Manchester United. The 51-year-old says that although the league leaders have scored 64 goals in 25 Premier League matches this term, he remains unconvinced given the array of attacking players at Mancini's disposal.

"My heart says Manchester City, but I believe Mancini with all the players he's got, is not daring enough," he told Sport360. "He's a bit too defensive. Maybe because he is Italian."

Maradona, though, is still hopeful Aguero can help City lift the Premier League trophy aloft at season's end as United continue their title challenge.

"As an organisation, and with their style of play, I think United are more aggressive. But if I have to support one team, I'll be a fan for my son-in-law."

มาราโดน่ามาเยี่ยมเมืองแมนเชสเตอร์เพื่อพบกับลูกเขย(อเกโร่) และแสดงทัศนะของเขาที่มีต่อซิตี้

มาราโดน่ากล่าว ซิตี้นำยูไนเต็ทอยู่ 2 แต้ม แม้ว่าซิตี้จะยิงไปแล้ว 64 ประตูจาก 25นัดในพรีเมียร์ แต่ผมรู้สึกไม่มั่นใจในเกมส์รุกที่มันโช่ทำอยู่ในตอนนี้เลย

"ผมเชียร์ซิตี้นะ แต่ผมเชื่อว่ามันโช่ไม่กล้าพอที่จะเล่นเกมส์รุกให้มากกว่านี้ เขามั่วแต่พะวงเกมส์รับมากเกินไป บางทีเพราะเขาอาจจะเป็นคนอิตาลีก็เป็นได้"

มาราโดน่าหวังว่า อเกโร่จะสามารถช่วยให้ซิตี้คว้าแชมป์พรีเมียร์ให้ได้นะ

มาราโดน่ากล่าวเพิ่มเติม "ตามรูปแบบการเล่น ผมคิดว่ายูไนเต็ทดูก้าวร้าว(เล่นเกมส์รุก)ดีกว่าซิตี้ แต่ถ้าให้ผมเลือกเชียร์ผมจะเชียร์ซิตี้ทีมที่ลูกเขยผมเล่นอยู่"

The Al-Wasl coach revealed he wanted Aguero to remain in La Liga, but insists his move to City last summer was of benefit to the striker's career after Atletico Madrid refused to listen to Maradona's advice.

"I think today, watching from my home in Dubai, seeing Aguero in Madrid would make for much more interesting matches than Kun Aguero at Manchester City," Maradona said.

"I talked to the president of Atletico Madrid and I told him that Aguero had amazing potential, and that he should surround him with good players so that Atletico could make history with him. As you know he did not listen to me. He didn't listen. He sold Kun and I, as his father-in-law, think he chose well."

มาราโดน่าเผยต่อไปว่า เขาต้องการให้อเกโร่เล่นต่อไปในลาลีกานะ แต่ตัวกุนยืนการว่าต้องการจะย้ายไปแมนซิตี้ในช่วงซัมเมอร์ที่ผ่านมา เพื่ออนาคตและผลประโยชน์ในชีวิตการท้าแข่งของเจ้าตัว และแอตติโก้มาดริดก็ไม่ฟังคำแนะนำของตนด้วย

"ผมคิดว่า ผมชอบดูเขา(ทางทีวีที่ดูไบเล่น)เล่นให้แอตมาดริดมากกว่าที่จะเห็นเขาเล่นให้กับซิตี้นะ

ผมเคยได้คุยกับประธานสโมสรแอตมาดริด และผมบอกเขาไปว่ากุนเป็นนักเตะที่วิเศษสุดแค่ไหน

และทางแอตมาดริดควรที่จะเก็บเขาไว้ให้เป็นตำนานนักเตะของสโมสร

แต่สุดท้ายคุณก็เห็นแล้วนิ เขาไม่ฟังผมเลย เขาขายกุนออกจากทีม และกุนได้ย้ายมาเล่นที่ซิตี้ซึ่งผมว่ามันเป็นทางเลือกที่โอเคเลยนะ"

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

..ก็มีหน้าเป้าขั้นเทพตั้ง 4 คน ทั้ง กุน เซโก้ บาโล และ เตฟ ล่าสุด..

..ไม่เน้นรุกก็ไปไม่เป็นแน่ คุณพ่อตา หุหุ

ขอบคุณสำหรับแปลครับ ครับ เห็นด้วยกะพ่อตากุนนะครับ ชาวอิตาลีพื้นฐานมาจากเกมรับ

แต่ ตอนนี้ทีมก้อรุกมากขึ้นนะครับ แต่หลังๆมีตันๆไปบ้างแต่ก้อเชื่อว่า เอาตัวรอดคว้าแชมป์ได้ครับ

แต่ชอบประโยคที่ว่า เลือกเชียร์แมนซิตี้ เพราะลุกเขยเล่นอยู่ อิอิ น่ารักๆ^^

บ๊ะแล่ว...รุกจนอยู่ติดเพดานหัวตารางแล้วผลงานจากประตูที่ยิงได้เป็นเครื่องยืนยัน...

นัด "ดาร์บี้แมตช์" น่ะได้ดูหรือเปล่า? ชนะ 6-1 "ซิตี้" กับ "แมนยู" ใครรุกมากกว่ากัน...ฮึ...พ่อตา...

สามแต้มคำเดียว สำหรับผู้ชนะ รุกไม่รุกถ้าชนะ ก้อ สามแต้มหละคับ อิอิ

เป็นทีมที่ยิงประตูมากที่สุดในลีคยังไม่รุกอีกเหรอจ๊ะ

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.