MAN CITY SHOCK MOVE FOR RONALDO

ABOVE: Unhappy Ronaldo refuses to celebrate a goal at the weekend
“
I’m sad. When I don’t celebrate goals, it’s because I’m not happy
”

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo

4th September 2012

By Paul Brown

MANCHESTER CITY are preparing a sensational world record £95m bid to bring Cristiano Ronaldo back to England.

Superstar Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez he is unhappy at the club and wants to leave in a shock move which has stunned the Spanish giants.

Now, City are working on an eye-watering four year contract offer to bring the former Manchester United star back to the Premier League.

Buying Ronaldo would mean boss Roberto Mancini having to sell players to clear space on City’s wage bill for the 27-year-old, who is paid around £250,000 a week in Madrid.

So it is unlikely to happen until next summer, when they feel Real could be forced to cash in on one of world football’s top talents for much less than his rumoured 1bn euro buy-out clause.

They feel the chance to sign a player of his class is too good to refuse – and hope to make some of it back in shirt sales and commercial tie-ups.

Ronaldo is about to take a massive hit on his salary when new laws come into force in Spain raising income tax by seven per cent to a whopping 52 per cent for high earners.

He has been trying to renegotiate his contract – which has three years to run – but talks have stalled and Real boss Jose Mourinho faces losing him. It has opened the door to City, who have sounded out his agent .

Ronaldo scored twice in Real’s 3-0 win over Granada on Sunday but refused to celebrate either goal, and revealed his frustration after the match.

He said: “I’m sad. When I don’t celebrate goals, it’s because I’m not happy.

“It’s a professional thing. Real Madrid know why I’m not happy.”

Ronaldo – who scored 46 league goals last season – is in Portugal preparing for their World Cup qualifier in Luxembourg on Friday.

Sources close to the player said: “This is a situation that has been brewing for a long time.”

City last night denied they are ready to move for Ronaldo, suggesting his agent Jorge Mendes is using the speculation to get his client a new deal in Madrid. But sources in Spain and Portugal insist their interest is real.

Views: 713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

นักเตะดังๆ ทั่วโลกที่มีข่าวว่าจะย้ายทีม มักจะมีข่าวกับแมนซิตี้ แทบทุกคน..

หาไม่มีปัฐหาเรื่องกฏเกณที่ต้องปฏิบัติ ก็สามารถทุ่มได้ อย่างโด้ คงไม่ขาดทุนอยู่แล้ว

แต่นักเตะมันเคยพูดให้เรารู้สึกไม่ดีมาครั้งแล้ว แบบไม่เคยเห็นแมนซิตี้ อยู่ในสายตา..

แต่คงลืมไปว่า มันก็ไม่ได้เล่นบอลฟรีๆ แบบไม่รับค่าจ้าง...กลือน้ำลายตัวเองเสีนะโด้

หากว่าต้องกลายมาเป็นนักเตะของซิตี้..ในวันข้างหน้าจริงๆ...???

ไม่มีทาง   ค่าเหนื่อยที่อิโด้ขอคือ 460k   เพราะสเปนจะเพิ่มการเก็บภาษีเป็น 52% (เยอะกว่าอังกฤษ 2%) ทำให้อิโด้มันมองว่ารายได้มันจะลดลงเยอะ   เลยต้องการปรับสัญญาใหม่  ก็แค่นั้น

ถ้าใครบ้าจี้จะต้องหมดเงินกว่า 2m ในเดือนเดียว  และ 24m ต่อปี    แล้วกฏการเงินที่จะออกมาในเวลาอันใกล้นี้ล่ะ  จำทำไง

ปล. ตอนนี้ที่สเปนเก็บภาษี 24% เท่านั้น  และสเปนหาทางออกเกี่ยวกับภาวะการเงินของประเทศโดยมุ่งรีดเงินภาษีจากพวกรายได้เยอะ  และชาวต่างขาติที่รายได้เยอะ  โดยร่างกฏหมายผ่านแล้ว  และจะมีผลบังคับใช้ในอีก 2 ปี หรือ ประมาณปี 2014 นั่นเอง

แขวนสตั๊ดเลยนะโด้ อิอิ ฉันเสียใจ ฉันไม่มีความสุข

ไม่เอาๆ ไม่อยากได้โด้จิงๆ ผมคนนึงแล้วหละที่ไม่ชอบโด้

มีคัยอยากได้โด้มั่งล๊คับ? เอามาทำไม ค่าตัวก้อแพง ค่าเหนื่องก้อแพง

ไม่เอาได้ก้อคงไม่เอา และคิดว่าไม่น่าจะมีทางแน่นอนที่เราจะเอา อิอิ

ถ้ามีเงินเยอะขนาดนั้น ฟัลเกาดีกว่าครับ

เอาเมตซี่ดีกว่า 555555555555

แค่ ข่าวขำขำ มากกว่า เรือใบ ไม่ใช่ นักทุ่ม แบบ ฤดูกาล แรกๆอีกแล้วนะครับ

โจ้  5  หลา จัดไปคับ

RSS

© 2024   Created by thaiMCFC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Text Link Ads script error: local_200939.xml is not writable. Please set write permissions on local_200939.xml.